3.09.2008

I have been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by Taysia...

4 Jobs I have had
1. Hairstylist
2. Waitress
3. Receptionist
4. Medical Personal Aide

3 places I have lived
1. My parents
2. Our townhouse
3. Chi Omega house

4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. Cutting Edge
2. The Holiday
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. Girls Just want to Have Fun

4 T.V. shows I watch
1. CSI
2. Cashmere Mafia
3. American Idol
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 of my favorite foods
1. Sushi... especially at Happy Sumo
2. Pretty much anything at the Cheesecake Factory
3. Popcorn
4. Cafe Rio Pork Salad

4 places I would like to visit
1. Bora Bora
2. Africa
3. Greece
4. Australia

4 Things you don't know about me
1. I am a balance freak! I can't stand when things are off balance. I guess it helps when I am cutting hair :)
2. I can't whistle
3. I broke my nose doing the "worm" (a dance move) in College
4. I love watching sports!!!... Dave loves that about me!

4 of my favorite places to go on vacation
1. Costa Rica
2. Newport Beach
3. Lake Powell
4. Italy

There you have it...

I tag Kaitlin, Tiffany, and I originally tagged Rachel but later realized she had already been tagged so I tag Cara instead :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...