
I know what many of you are going to say already. You guys saw Chicago in Vegas again? Well, we sure did. Adam has a hookup at the MGM Grand and gets front row seats for basically any concert there, so we figured we might as well take advantage. My wonderful mother Ann, my uncle Eric Larson and two of his friends, my cousin Katie Larson, Adam, Natalie, and I all took a quick trip down to see them. Let me just say that if you haven't been on the front row for a concert, you should try to do it at least once. It is such an incredible experience. Anyways, the concert was amazing, as usual, and it was a blast! I was also able to take some pretty sweet video of the concert using a camera my mom gave me for Christmas (Thanks MOM!).
We also saw the Bodies exhibit at the Tropicana, which was impressive, and ate at some great buffets! It was a fun little getaway.




2 comments:
The second to last picture kind of looks like Natalie was photoshopped in. Did you guys REALLY go? I'm going to need some further evidence. Ha Ha just kidding. Looks like it was a blast.
You look so pretty, Nats! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment