I have been tagged by Danielle Morgan. I am supposed to tell you 6 quirks about myself...hmm...where to begin...
1) I can't stand when things aren't straight, balanced or centered. If a picture hanging on a wall is at all crooked I have to fix it no matter where I am. Yes I have done it in public places. Hanging things up in our house is always a big task because it has to be absolutely right.
2) I am terrified of someone hiding under my car and grabbing me when I go to get in. I heard a story a few years back that there was a group of men doing this. I always look under my car before getting in. If I am being completely honest I do the same thing when I get in bed. Childish right?
3) I hate when I can't remember things. If we run into someone and I can't remember their name or I hear a song and can't place what movie it is on it will bug me until I figure it out. I literally wont sleep until I do.
4) I never follow recipes to a tee. I always have to add or change something. I am not sure why, I guess I like to make things my own. Most of the time I don't even use a recipe. The problem is I will create something I like then I can't duplicate it the next time.
5) I can't breathe well out of my mouth which is a big reason I haven't tried scuba diving yet. Dave is convinced he can train my breathing so he plugs my nose to let me practice. I completely panic and feel like I am suffocating. I am getting better at it though.
6)Just for fun I thought I would tell you one of Dave's quirks...he talks in his sleep which is very entertaining for me. Some of you have heard the "I am Batman" story, if you haven't remind me to do my impression of Dave's "batman voice" for you it is hilarious!
I tag Staci Thacker, Sami Jones, Michelle Chidester, Melissa Stringham, Janel Thurston, Brooke Morrison, and Melinda Frandsen
2 comments:
Love it all! It's totally you. And you have good reason to look under your bed before you get in being married to such a practical jokester.
That's true! He loves to scare me! Thanks for commenting, Dave has been teasing me cause no one has commented on my quirks. He says that apparently I am boring...ouch :)
Post a Comment