My good friend Kaitlin was in town visiting last week. Her husband (one of Dave's best friends) is going to medical school in Wisconsin. I had really been looking forward to her visit! Kaitlin came into the salon for a haircut and the next day we went to lunch so I got to see her two days in a row, lucky me! I had been dying to see little Eliza. She has changed so much since I saw her last. She is such a good baby! She even let us do a little shopping after lunch. I had so much fun hanging out with the Merkley girls, I can't wait to see them again at Christmas!

3 comments:
it was so fun to visit with you, natalie! christmas isn't that far away...we'll all get together then for sure! those pictures turned out great. what good looking people we are (especially eliza :) ) and my hair looks pretty attractive as well, huh.
What?! She is my neighbor. I havent actually met her yet, but Matt and Taylor knew eachother before coming out and now are Home Teaching companions! What a small world.
How fun! I remember her from Powell. That is so fun that she has a little baby girl now. She is adorable. It is always fun getting together with friends you haven't seen in a while. I love the jewelry below too. :)
Post a Comment