10.09.2008

Medical Wives

Last night while our husbands were studying hard to survive their test week a group of us 1st year Med school wives went out to dinner. We have decided to make it a tradition during test week. I met most of them through M.S.A which is an organization the school has for spouses of Medical students. I am so happy to have such fabulous new friends to hang out with! It's so nice having friends to talk to that are going through the same experience you are. I am sure we will make some fun memories over the next 4 years. Any other MSA members reading this blog that want to come next time let me know!
p.s. Congratulations to Megan who announced last night that they are having a baby! I am so excited for you!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Stringham said...

We for sure have to make this a tradition, now I am sort of excited for their next block of tests (sort of). Hopefully next time Hannah and the babies won't be so angry. Thanks for instigating this little get together!

Thurston Fam said...

Yes! Med Wives definitely have to support each other! I don't know what I'd do without my friends here who go through the same thing! :)

Jane and Stuart said...

Oh I hope I can join the tradition next year. That would be so fun if Stu got into the U. We need to have a chi o dinner night sometime soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...