9.27.2008

So You Think You Can Dance

So I am completely addicted to So You think You Can Dance so when we heard the tour was coming to Salt Lake we decided why not?! We went with my Mom and my sister Monica, yes Dave spent the night with the ladies what a good sport! The concert was a blast. I loved every minute of it! I don't know what was more entertaining the dancing or the throngs of screaming girls in the crowd. Dave was glad to see a good number of guys there but they were definitely outnumbered. I am glad he is a secure enough man to come with us :)




Here are some videos of my two favorite dances of the night, Chelsea & Mark's "Bleeding Love" routine and Gev's solo. p.s. Chelsea and Gev are both Utahns


4 comments:

stace said...

i was never "addicted" to SYTYCD but i did really enjoy watching it when i remembered it was on. how fun to see it live in concert. and dave is definitely a sport. my husband would have done anything to get out of going to something like that with me!

Brooke and Matt: said...

This looks so fun! Dave is a good sport:) Our new house is in the Highland Park area, just southeast of Sugar House. We are exited, but its kinda sad to leave our current house. We made it really cute and now we have to start all over with the new house! you need to come see it, I miss you guys!

The Calder's said...

I love the post about eye harvesting! Sicko! haha But that is why we love them! Hope your doing well!

Alli grins said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I'm happy you could go and it's fun to hear all about it. Dave was a very good sport to go with you. Guess after all that eye-harvesting, he can get away with tagging along on your GNO! Love you and can't wait to see you soon:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...