Every year I debate over whether or not I am going to send out a Christmas card. Let's face it they can be expensive (
especially for us poor med-students) and time-consuming. The other day I was reading my friend Emily's blog and couldn't believe what I saw...Shutterfly is doing a fabulous holiday promotion right now where you can get 50 free Christmas cards just by blogging about how wonderful Shutterfly's cards are (
which they are by the way... if you dont believe me click here and see for yourself) They have so many options to choose from and their quality is really good. Plus they are quicl at getting you your order (
they clock is ticking....Christmas will be her before we know it) I love Shutterfly and have used it to create many photo books and
calendars over the years. Hailey's 1st year book is in the works now and I will be ordering it soon.
p.s. If you want a card this year please send me your address :)
*Disclosure: Shutterfly is providing me with 50 free photo cards for writing this post. All opinions are my own. **Attention BLOGGERS: You can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly too! Any size blog can participate, so don't miss out. Click here to apply!
5 comments:
This is great info. I plan to write about this on my blog as well to earn those 50 free cards.
thanks! i'm totally doing this!
4306 Elk ln. Erda, Utah 84074
Soexcited to see your beautiful family. Also way excited about the boutique!
Nice promotion! I have the same debate every year. The Shutterfly promotion is tempting...if only they would pay for postage too. :)
I do :) 9978 s Petunia Wy Sandy 84092.
Post a Comment