Last week I had my sister snap some pictures of our little family (thanks Monica). I don't want to post the group ones yet (can't spoil the Christmas card right?) but here are a few cute ones of my girl...
this melts my heart, she loves her Daddy!
This was too funny (are we such bad parents for taking a picture rather than pulling her away? oops)





9 comments:
hailey is so adorable! i can't believe how big she is. i love the family pics!
SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!!!
Cute! Can't wait to see the card. I love skinny jeans on diaper bums.
those are SO cute! i freakin' love her little jeans. i've gotta get me some of those! lol
Hey you gotta snap pictures of the funny moments so you can remember them! And THEN you can stop whatever they are doing that they shouldn't be doing. :) Hailey looks so cute and stylish!
These are adorable Nat! I love those skinny jeans on her. You dress her so cute.
Love all the pics! So precious! I can't believe how big Hailey is!
Super cute!!
She is so cute! Love her smile!
Post a Comment