11.11.2010

"Pomegranate Promenade"

Recently we started having monthly Chi Omega girls nights. This month we had a "Pomegranate Promenade" where everyone made something with Pomegranate (cute idea Rach). The food was fabulous and the company even better!  If any of you Chios out there are interested in coming to our monthly get togethers and are not getting the emails let me know and I will make sure you get on the list. I know I have probably said this before (and I'll probably say it again) but joining Chi Omega was one of the best things I ever did. I debated for awhile on whether or not I could be a college athlete and be in a sorority and in the ended I decided why not try right? It definitely made my college life crazy busy but I wouldn't change it for the world.  I am so grateful to have these ladies in my life!



For the recipe for the salad I made go HERE

6 comments:

The McBrides said...

yum! If you got any of the recipes email me!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined too!

Laura-Lu said...

I so wish I could have come to this, but alas, I was out of town. Looks like it was a great success though!

Rachel M said...

so fun to see so many chi-o's are in town. I'm sad I missed it!

Weed Family said...

cute family photos!
I saw these get togethers on the chi o blog and would love to get the emails...maerew at gmail dot com

thanks!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

What a fun idea! I know I wasn't in ur pledge class but I would love to try and make it to these. Do u have my email?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...