10.24.2010
So something happened the other night that reminded me how lucky I am to be married to Dave. (he probably wont like that I'm blogging this but oh well) We were at the Jazz game in his Dads seats and we saw a family with an older, mentally challenged woman who was really struggling to get up the stairs. Dave leaned over to me and said "is it ok if we let them take our seats so she doesn't have to go any higher?" Of course I agreed. The family was really grateful and I was so proud of my man for stepping up and being so kind. Of all the people sitting around us he was the first to be willing to give up his seat (5th row no less) to help someone in need. Thanks babe for being you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good example. I need to be more aware of things like that that I can do.
So, I was actually at Gardner Village with Shelly, I think on the same day you were! Did you go on Friday? It would've been fun to bump into each other. I love Hailey's little Halloween outfit. Too cute.
What a good man! Thats a good reminder for me to watch for those kinds of opportunities more often!
Post a Comment