Oh, I am so jealous you get to hang out with two of my most beautiful and favorite frineds from high school, the logan twins! I have lost touch, and didn`t even know they were in Utah.
And, you probably think I am crazy, but I just stumbled upon your blog, and I love reading. Your little girl is a beautiful combination of the two of you...and it`s great to see you happy and well. Cheers!;)
1 comment:
Oh, I am so jealous you get to hang out with two of my most beautiful and favorite frineds from high school, the logan twins! I have lost touch, and didn`t even know they were in Utah.
And, you probably think I am crazy, but I just stumbled upon your blog, and I love reading. Your little girl is a beautiful combination of the two of you...and it`s great to see you happy and well. Cheers!;)
Post a Comment