Bummed that we didn't run into each other that would have been so fun. I have never even seen Hailey (at least in person)isn't that crazy, you were still prego last time I saw you! She's such a cute girl and always fixed up so cute of course! Are you going to the game Friday? Maybe I will see you there :)
3 comments:
So cute! I love the pic of her screaming at the witch! I love it when they start to walk and insist on walking EVERYWHERE!
Gardner Village is so great in the Fall! Hailey looks adorable in her little Halloween outfit. You are such a cute Mama!
Bummed that we didn't run into each other that would have been so fun. I have never even seen Hailey (at least in person)isn't that crazy, you were still prego last time I saw you! She's such a cute girl and always fixed up so cute of course! Are you going to the game Friday? Maybe I will see you there :)
Post a Comment