6.27.2010

random phone pictures

I was looking at my pictures on my phone today and realized I have a lot that I have never posted so here are some  random pictures from the past few months...

Hailey loves to chew on shopping carts. don't worry I wiped it down thoroughly :) 

running with Mom
 just relaxin
first time in Grandma's swing 
"SO Big" 
Gateway date night with Daddy 

with Jane at Nanny's house 
this was probably 3 months ago. Her hair is even longer now and she has much more through the sides. It's chaotic but I love it!
Hailey new favorite thing to do is to pull all the wipes out of the case. I try to hide them from her but she seems to always find them silly girl. 

she also loves playing with her car seat. go figure

 Dave and Ellie at Top It (so good if you haven't tried it yet)
last but not least Lisa and Hailey after swimming at the Tennis Club my favorite part of summer!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

She is SO cute I can't even stand it. It's so fun to see kids grow up and have their own little personalities, too!

Alli grins said...

Cute pictures! Is Hailey always smiling, happy and sweet, because in my unfortunately limited time with her, I've never seen anything but. I'm adding "Go with Natalie to Top It" to my list for when we're in Utah in August. Deal???

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

Love the random pics, they are so fun! I think these make the best pictures!

The Calder's said...

SHe is too cute! I love the eating of the cart! It is a favorite around here too!! Love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...