6.17.2010

and she's mobile...

Hailey is definitely mobile now. She still prefers to cruising on her belly to crawling but I think once she gets faster at crawling that will change. It has sure changed my life having her mobile but I am loving watching her explore! 

still growing up way too fast! 

6 comments:

TM said...

She is so cute! I Can't wait for our girls to play this summer!!! We miss you guys!

Laura-Lu said...

Hey Nat, saw your cute sister Andrea at the SM pool the other day. You should come with her sometime! I might actually be going tomorrow....

lesley said...

You have the most darling little girl!

Mollie and Jason said...

Nat! I randomly came across your blog. Small world. Hailey is SO cute, She is getting big! I would love to see you sometime, and even get our kiddos together for a playdate. Keep in touch girl, I miss ya!

Brooke and Matt: said...

What a big milestone! That is exciting, she is darling!

The Calder's said...

oh boy!! Busy Busy starts!! haha they are so fun!! she is a doll!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...