I would have to agree on the the age! She is a doll. It was good to see you the other day. We need to have a play date so our girls can get to know each other.
She looks so adorable in that little outfit! I cannot wait to see her in her little bikini. Aunt Hil is going to bring her some the cutest clothes from Europe
8 comments:
She. Is. Adorable.
And that outfit & headband!? SOO cute!!
SO SO cute!! Seriously she is BEAUTIFUL!!
Don't worry, it just gets better and better every day. Can I hire you to shop for Brynn. Hailey is always dressed and accessorized so cute!!
I second Jacqueline! She is so cute Natalie! And yes...that age is the best...my favorite thus far!
I would have to agree on the the age! She is a doll. It was good to see you the other day. We need to have a play date so our girls can get to know each other.
She looks so adorable in that little outfit! I cannot wait to see her in her little bikini. Aunt Hil is going to bring her some the cutest clothes from Europe
She is so cute.
I agree--that is the best age! I am reminded of that even more now that Tyler is constantly destroying my house and things. :)
Post a Comment