She's so adorable! I hate when they have to get shots and you have to be the one to hold them down while it happens ... at least they seem to forget quickly!
She is so darling and is definitely growing well!
Oh it is so Sad when the scream and just look at you like WHY??? She is too cute!
She's doing great! We go in tomorrow. I love finding out their stats and everything. Hate how sad the shots make them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's so adorable! I hate when they have to get shots and you have to be the one to hold them down while it happens ... at least they seem to forget quickly!
She is so darling and is definitely growing well!
Oh it is so Sad when the scream and just look at you like WHY??? She is too cute!
She's doing great! We go in tomorrow. I love finding out their stats and everything. Hate how sad the shots make them!
Post a Comment