The week of Christmas my family had group pictures taken since we were all in town for the Holiday. Brooke's cute cousin Johanna took them and did a great job. Hailey fell asleep by the time we did just our little family. She did the same thing when we got pictures with Dave's family...oh well she looks precious sleeping anyways.I think they turned out well. I am sure we will get many family photos with her awake in the years to come.







2 comments:
Cute pictures Nat! Hailey is such a doll, every time I check your blog I can't get over how cute she is. Good work you two!
Hey! Glad you found my blog. Your little girl is so cute!! I can't believe that hair. It's amazing. Kate is totally bald. She probably won't have as much hair as Hailey until she's 2. Oh well. Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment