1.17.2010

to cut or not to cut?

So I have been debating cutting off my hair for a long time but have been indecisive. I know cutting it is the typical thing for a new Mom to do. I guess I would be joining the club but my hair has been driving me nuts lately plus Hailey has discovered it and loves to pull it. I am thinking something like this...




I know it is a very trendy style (I cut it for clients all the time) but I really like it. What do you guys think? Should I cut it or keep it long?

8 comments:

Alli grins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli grins said...

Hmmmm. Jenny McCarthy's sassy bob would be very cute on you! Ashlyn was just asking me yesterday if I thought her hair is longer than yours. Can't wait to see what you decide to do! You always look amazing, so you can't go wrong:-)

Emily said...

Cut it! You'd look darling with that cut. It's so much easier to have your hair short when you're a mom & you can grow it long again as she gets older. :) It will be so cute on you!

The Alvords said...

I cute mine like this last year and I loved it. I did however grow it right back out because short hair is waaaay more maintenance than long hair. If you're looking for ease, stay long. If you want something stylish and new, get rid of it.

Anonymous said...

CUT CUT CUT! That is a very cute style I say go for it!

Matt and Amie said...

I totally say cut it! It is more work, but you would look darling with that cut!

Corinne said...

your little hailey is too cute! i say you cut it. i think it would be really cute on you!

Brooke Miller said...

natalie
you will look beautiful no matter what you do! I love that look, I say go for it! It always grows back right!!? -Brooke Miller

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...