1.06.2010

I have feet!

It's amazing how having a baby truly makes you appreciate the simple things in life. It is so amazing watching Hailey learning new things. It's incredible how the smallest little thing that your child does can make your day. For example Hailey recently dicovered her feet and she thinks they are pretty cool. I could sit all day watching her gawk at them in awe! I love watching her wiggle her little toes! I put her in her bumbo for the first time the other day when we got home from Dave's cousins wedding (congrats Oliver). I wasn't sure if she could hold her head up enough to sit in it but she did pretty well. Plus it gives her the perfect view of her favorite new toy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is SO adorable!!! Reading your blog makes me so excited for my little guy coming soon!

Amy said...

I love the I have feet stage! Just wait until she starts sucking on her toes - it should be gross, but it's really cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...