2.10.2009

Mom's Birthday Lunch

Last week before we left for a girls weekend in Arizona(post and pictures to come) My parents, sisters and I went to lunch to celebrate my Moms birthday. We went to a yummy little place called Zinn Bistro. It is a small family run place that is truly unique. It is very well decorated and cozy, it feels like you are eating at someone's house. The food was incredible! Before the meal they bring you fresh homemade cider and a huge basket of fresh baked breads. The main courses were all excellent. Andrea and I shared the almond and cranberry chicken salad sandwich and the brisket panini with Havarti and grilled onions...yummy! I highly recommend it. I forgot to take my camera but I snapped a few pics on my phone.. Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!!!

the food...


The amazing company...

I had to take a picture of Meg's new smile, she just opens her mouth as wide as she can. It is so stinkin cute. The minute you look at her she just grins!

3 comments:

stace said...

you took those with your phone?!?!?! that is uh-mazing! freakin apple always gotta be doin super sweet stuff. zinn's looks pretty stinkin good too, we'll have to try it sometime.

TM said...

Hey guys! Hope you guys are doing great! I was so so sad we didn't get to see you over Christmas! Before we came home, we decided you guys were the friends we had to see! But we will be home for part of the summer and we will have to get together! How is work going Nat?

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

I hear that place is super yummy but I hear the lady is WAY grumpy and gets all mad when you bring kids that make noise! I'll have to go there since I'm kidless and love bread. I'd probably eat the whole basket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...