Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister Lisa. You are an amazing woman and an incredible Mother to your darling kids! You have been a great example to me. Love you!
I think I saw Lisa and her kids at the Zoo on Friday and now that you posted this picture I'm almost 100% positive it was her. I was going to say hi and see if it was her, but the zoo was incredibly insane and I didn't get the chance.
Hey you two! I am so sorry, my husband is such a slacker! If you still want the info about furniture. It's called C.A. Service 2865 s.1030 w.#487-1391. Congrats on getting into the U! You can't get a better set up than that. We wish you two the best, and hope you see you on our next trip to Utah.
2 comments:
I think I saw Lisa and her kids at the Zoo on Friday and now that you posted this picture I'm almost 100% positive it was her. I was going to say hi and see if it was her, but the zoo was incredibly insane and I didn't get the chance.
Hey you two! I am so sorry, my husband is such a slacker! If you still want the info about furniture. It's called C.A. Service 2865 s.1030 w.#487-1391. Congrats on getting into the U! You can't get a better set up than that. We wish you two the best, and hope you see you on our next trip to Utah.
Ashley L.
Post a Comment