For months leading up to her Birthday Hailey was pretty insistent that she wanted a cupcake decorating party. So that's what she got. The kids designed their own apron then they decorated cupcakes, opened presents and had a dance party. I made the mistake of planning the party for a Saturday that Dave was on call, so I was all on my own with eight 5 year olds, a 3 year old and a newborn. It was slightly chaotic but I survived. Seeing the big grin on her face made it all worth it!
Her friends: Mary Cate, Scarlett, Maya, Violet, Addison, Vidisha and
Fiona (bottom)
In true Nora fashion while everyone was watching Hailey open presents she snuck over to salvage the remains from the cupcake decorating. I have a picture of her doing the same at Hailey's last Birthday party with leftover cake. Of course she was in a princess dress too. Funny little girl that one.


No comments:
Post a Comment