Well we made it to Ann Arbor and so far we are loving it here. I will get to a post about the move and all that later but for now I have some catching up to do on the past few months....
We survived intern year! Honestly is wasn't as bad as I had expected it would be (I had heard horror stories) Don't get me wrong Dave worked his tail off and had a lot of months that he worked crazy long hours, but he really enjoyed all the people he worked with and he learned so much. He feels like it made him a much better Doctor. I am so proud of him for how hard he worked. The department hosted a dinner up at Log Haven to congratulate the graduating class and welcome in the new. It was such a fun night. I am so glad we had such great people to go through the craziness of intern year with. One year down, 4 more to go...
We survived intern year! Honestly is wasn't as bad as I had expected it would be (I had heard horror stories) Don't get me wrong Dave worked his tail off and had a lot of months that he worked crazy long hours, but he really enjoyed all the people he worked with and he learned so much. He feels like it made him a much better Doctor. I am so proud of him for how hard he worked. The department hosted a dinner up at Log Haven to congratulate the graduating class and welcome in the new. It was such a fun night. I am so glad we had such great people to go through the craziness of intern year with. One year down, 4 more to go...
Dave's class.





No comments:
Post a Comment