7.30.2013

Fourth of July

4th of July in Utah has always been one of my favorite Holidays. I was a little sad that we moved right before and would miss it, but we had a great 4th here in Ann Arbor. The night before we ventured to the nearby town of Plymouth for their notorious firework show. I don't think I have ever seen a more impressive firework display and the park was beautiful.  Hailey loved the fireworks. Nora was slightly terrified but got used to them after awhile.  On the actual 4th we went to lunch with Dave's fellow Ophtho residents at great place downtown. It was so fun meeting his class and their families. It's a really great group. I think we will have a lot of fun together the next few years. 

 my attempts at a picture of the girls before we left for fireworks 


Plymouth Township Park- now that's a park right?! So cool




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...