8.25.2010

Recipe blog

My sisters, Mom and I have started a recipe blog. We have talked about it for ages and are finally doing it. We want to share many of our favorite tried and true recipes with all of you. We will try to update it often. Check it out... boycheesesandwich.blogspot.com 
(If you are curious about the name visit the blog for an explanation


5 comments:

rachel june* said...

that's really cool! can't wait to try some. hopefully some are easy because i am a novice when it comes to cooking!

Kathryn said...

Nat this blog looks awesome!! I can't wait to try the recipes, thanks!!

Rachel Murray said...

Yay! If there is one thing I learned in all the time I spent at your house in high school it was that your family can cook! I can't wait to check it out

Brooke and Matt: said...

Great idea! When I was little I thought a grill cheese was called a "girl cheese" so I insisted that my boy cousin ordered a "boy cheese" instead!! Cute name for a recipe blog!

The Kynastons said...

YUM. I already have several recipes I want to try...looks so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...