8.06.2010

Laura's baby shower

This week I threw a little Chi Omega baby shower for cute Laura. It was so much fun catching up with the gals, meeting babies and celebrating the upcoming arrival of Laura's baby boy! 

Most of the ladies. We had some stragglers come after the pic 
The woman of the hour (love the VS bag Danielle)
I finally got to meet sweet baby Eloise. Isn't she a doll?
I had fun making these. I won't lie I haven't taken them down yet. They are so fun and bright, they make me (and Hailey) happy. 
Hailey loved the favor boxes. she pulled them out one by one 
We were joking that everyone has to get a belly picture with Tiffany because she is always pregnant (she is expecting her 3rd girl. She is amazing!!!) I can't wait to meet these babies. 

5 comments:

Cara said...

Darling pictures! Wish I could have been there.

brooklyn Norton said...

fun decor nat! cute little pregnant lou....

Brooke and Matt: said...

So much fun! You throw a great shower. It was so great seeing you!

Laura-Lu said...

Thanks for throwing an awesome shower Nat! It was so fun to see you and everyone!

lesley said...

What cute girls! Wish I could have been there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...