LARSON SHOWER:
Dave's Aunt Lori hosted the Larson shower on Tuesday night. She was nice enough to invite the Miller gals as well. It was so fun for me to have both my families there! It was a great time. Eric even hosted a "price is right" game which was a blast!

The Miller gals (minus Alli who lives in Colorado...we love you and miss you!!!)
Isn't baby girl so lucky to have such a beautiful Mom? ha ha. I apparently can't make any other funny face than this one!JACKSON SHOWER
On Wednesday my sweet Aunt Sue threw a double baby shower for me and my cousin Rosie who is due with a girl the same week as me. I am thrilled that our daughters will be the same age! It was a great night with the Jackson ladies. Sue even had a cute craft where people made handmade Thank You cards for us to send out. Such a great idea!


1 comment:
It takes a true man to love pink, right? Maybe he will grow out of it. I think it is more that he loves any blanket.
Post a Comment