1.06.2009

My Sweet Husband

I know some of you may get sick of hearing my rants about how great my husband is but I just can't help it! The other day I woke up with a horrible migraine. I get them sometimes but this one was worse than normal. Luckily it was my day off so I didn't have to cancel any clients. I usually use this stuff called Sun Breeze that you rub on your temples and it works wonders but when I went to get it I found that it was empty. Sweet Dave called all over the city to see if anyone carried it. He finally found a store that had something similar and headed out right away to get it. Not only did he get me the ointment he stopped on the way home to get me breakfast and rented me a chick flick to watch. I am so lucky to have such a great man to take care of me! Love you Babe!

1 comment:

TM said...

What a cute husband! We are so sad we didn't get a chance to see you guys while we were home!! Things got so crazy the last few days and our families wanted us to stick around. But we really want to see you guys in the summer! Hope everything is going well for you guys, and that Dave is loving Med school! Keep in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...