8.13.2008

Baby Meg & Diesel

Congratulations to my sister Andrea who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today. She weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was born on 8/13 pretty cool! Her name is Meg and she is an absolute doll. We are so happy that we finally got to meet her!
The proud Mom. Gotta love Meg's chubby baby cheeks!

Us with baby Meg and Jane who is thrilled to be a big sister again for the third time!

Today I also got to meet my best friend Anne's darling new puppy Diesel. He is a yorkie and he only weighs 1.5 pounds. Full size he will only be about 3 lbs. She brought him to the salon with her to get her hair done and he was quite a hit. Everyone fell in love with him! I seriously want one just like him one day. I have already claimed dog-sitting priveledges if she and Chad are ever out of town.
Diesel and his aunt Nat.

6 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Cute dog! And your sister's baby is so cute!!! Precious! Ya we do need to do a game night soon! We are in town until next powell trip! Are you guys?

TM said...

Hey! Your sister's baby is adorable. We were just thinking of you guys today and about how sad we were that we didn't get to see you before we left. We hope everything is going well, and good luck Dave with Med school! We should get together when we come home for Christmas.

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a dang cute puppy! Your sister andrea's little girl is so cute. I love the chubby cheeks, I say the chubbier the better!!

Brooke and Matt: said...

You guys should get a puppy! You would love it. I would love to do a game night, I never get to see you guys! Last week in Cancun I kept talking about our fun trip and kept pointing out the Dreams to Matt. We need to go back!

Corinne said...

Your blog is so cute. I am glad I started a blog too that way we can keep in touch besides Powell. I need to call you to get my hair done!

TM said...

Hey again! We aren't going to be coming home between now and Christmas, so we for sure need to get together then! When does Dave start school?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...