2.07.2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother! She is the by far the most incredible woman I have ever known. She is smart, beautiful, talented, kind, generous, loving, selfless, strong, genuine and the best friend a daughter could have. I Love you Mom!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!! I couldnt agree more with everything you said about her! Your Mom is so sweet! Tell her hi and happy birthday for me!

KACI JOHNSON said...

I am so happy you stumbled upon our blog aswell. I know, I am sad that I left Star right when you were just getting started, but devin and i are loving Arizona and so happy we got the opportunity to move here. I hope you love Star as much as I did and good luck with building your clientele. Keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...