Last month I had the opportunity to host a baby shower for my dear friend Jen. Throwing a party was just what I needed to get out of my first trimester funk. I had no excuse but to finally get moving and clean my house. I am so excited for Jen and know she will be a fantastic Mommy!
Jen, the beautiful Momma to be
The woman of the hour and my co-hostess Allie. I feel so lucky to have them as two of my fellow first year Ophtho wives. The three of us just clicked the minute we met. We have decided it's because we are all tall. Us tall girls just understand each other.
Some of the party details (because I love the details)
Such a great group of ladies. All married to residents so we can commiserate together. It was also great meeting Jen's cute Mom and MIL who flew out from Arizona for the shower.

1 comment:
wow! love it. great job!!
Post a Comment