1.15.2014

Christmas at Crossroads Village

I had a friend recommend that we visit Crossroads Village in Flint this Christmas season and I am so glad we did. Our adventure started with a 40 minute ride on the "Christmas train" It is a train from the 1800's and is very authentic. The ride took us through some woods and around a lake with Christmas music and light displays along the way. The girls absolutely loved it! After the train ride we spent some time exploring the village. It is full of historical buildings and people dressed up as if they were in the 1800s. It was charming to say the least.  It was a pretty magical day.  
waiting to see Santa
Secrets with Santa. Nora wouldn't go near him but as we were leaving he gave her a candy cane completely changing the way she feels about Santa. Ever since then she has been walking around telling everyone "I like him Santa Claus he gives me candy" 

Old school house where the girls did some crafts
I was so impressed by the lights on this tree. Not a single little branch went unlit. Must have taken forever! 


1 comment:

Alli grins said...

Looks amazing, Nats! What a fun way to get into the mood for Christmas! I love Nora's feelings on Santa! What a cutie! Miss you all!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...