My little brother and his family just moved to Columbus for him to do medical school. To say we are thrilled is an understatement. It is so nice to have family close! My parents flew out for his white coat ceremony so we drove down to spend the weekend with all of them. It's only a 3 hour drive and it is through some of the most beautiful countryside. We had a great time seeing their cute place and exploring Columbus. The highlight (besides just being with family) was the Zoo. It is the number one Zoo in the country and I can see why. It is quite impressive. I am sure we will be back to visit again soon.
tried to get a shot of the 3 kiddos. Notice how cute Jackson is all grins while my two are climbing all over the pace. Guess I'm not surprised.
watching the Moose. She didn't move for 5 minutes which is probably a record for her
makes me happy
the red panda was my favorite. I kind of want one
so glad that this girl will nap anywhere
for some reason she was doing a "pageant wave" while riding the carousel. It was pretty funny
had too much fun in the water misters
peek-a-boo
the girls love little Jackson and mauled him all weekend. He was so cute and kept trying to kiss them.
Columbus Temple
leave it to Dave to teach Hailey to put chopsticks in her bun.
Such a fun weekend spent with people we love.



















No comments:
Post a Comment