Hailey just had a cute moment and I had to write it down so I didn't forget it (I need to be better about recording the cute things she does and says)
So when I put her to bed tonight she cried a little which is not like her lately. It only lasted a few minutes so I didn't think anything of it. Later tonight I couldn't find the t.v. remote and I remember Hailey was playing with it in her room so I snuck in to get it. The minute I opened the door I could smell why Hailey hadn't gone right to bed. I hated to wake her up to change her but didn't want her to have to sleep with a dirty diaper so I got her out and changed her. She stayed asleep until I got the diaper off then half opened her eyes and said to me "I poopy" then gave me a little smile and went back to sleep (aka...duh mom I tried to tell you earlier). It's little moments like that where I look at her and am overwhelmed by my love for her.Oh how I love my sweet little angel!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh.That exact same thing happened tonight to me with Lincoln but he was screaming bloody murder which is not unusual for bedtime these days so I told him that screaming was not ok and he needed to lay down (in a very stern voice, ok, Ill admit it. I lost my temper. Then when I was finishing up he asked for his bear and turned over to go to sleep. Gosh I feel like the worst mom tonight.
You are such a CUTE mom! It would be so much easier if they could just tell you why they are crying!
That is so funny! I just love moments like that.
Such a cute story! Sweet, sleepy babies are the best! (Although usually when my child is sleepy she is cranky rather than sweet...haha.)
Post a Comment