9.26.2010

Early Birthday Party

Hailey's Birthday isn't for a week but a lot of my family will be out of town so we decided to throw her an early party with the Miller side. It was so much fun and Hailey loved all the attention!


Our little lady (bug) is growing so fast, 
It's hard to believe a whole year has passed.
Come on over for some Birthday fun, 
as we celebrate Hailey Jean turning 1!!! 


The (almost) Birthday Girl!
I was feeling crafty so I made her a banner and cupcake toppers. 
 
present time! 
 She had a lot of help playing with her new toys
She was super excited to have everyone sing to her
I was so excited to see what Hailey would do with her cake. We haven't really given her any sugar yet so I didn't know how she would react.
She was hesitant at first
then her Mom gave her a taste
then she decided it was more fun to feed Daddy
...and  Ellie Jane
and she even tried to feed me as I was trying to take her picture.
(she really likes sharing food. She is always trying to feed other people but I thought with her cake she might be a little more selfish but I was wrong. She ate plenty herself still but i think she fed Dave more)

The great thing about having an early Birthday party is that we get to celebrate again next week :)

6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Such a cute party! The ladybug theme is adorable. You did a great job on the decorations! Hailey is so cute in all of the pictures...I really love her ruffly skirt. Did you make that?? Or buy it somewhere?

Stacie said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad it was nice. I know, time is FLYING, in two months my baby will be in nursery. Wow.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

What a cutie and that cake is amazing! Love the sign and cake toppers. So cute

SJ said...

Natalie!

I hope that you are doing well. I was looking at your blog and my husband was looking over my shoulder and all he could say is that your baby is adorable! I hope all is well.

Best,

Sarah

Emily said...

What a cute cute party!! I love the lady bug theme and your decorations were all so darling! Happy birthday to your sweetie!

Alli grins said...

Your banner rocks! What a cute party theme. I love the pictures of Hailey trying to feed everyone! Too funny! Love you, Hails!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...