The other day I took Hailey into work so she could meet everyone and so I could do my Mom's hair (and get mine done too of course). We had a fabulous girls day at the salon. It was fun introducing her to some of my work friends. Here she is with Lizzy and Katie.


We were all laughing when Lizzy was holding her because she was doing this "I'm in deep thought" pose

After the day at the salon we went to dinner at Grandma Ann's house. Such a fun day!
3 comments:
I love how dark her hair is, she is adorable!
Hey Natalie! Hailey is absolutely beautiful! I love the picture of her in her photo shoot with the white pearl bracelet and the pucker lips...DARLING! What a beauty. Hope you are doing well!
I still can't beileve her hair. She is so cute! Isn't it so fun!
Post a Comment