Days like yesterday make me proud to be a Ute. Not only did the Utes football team pummel BYU, yes I believe a score of 48-24 can be called a pummeling, but the Volleyball team also earned the MWC title by beating CSU yesterday afternoon. I unfortunately couldn't go to the Football game but I did get to go to the Volleyball game. I loved watching them beat CSU, next to BYU they were always our biggest rivals. I am so proud of my old team for coming back from a rough season last year to win the title this year. They will now continue on to the NCAA tournament. Good luck girls, I will be cheering you on!

1 comment:
That WAS such a great game! I am proud to be a Ute as well!! So supposedly I have a twin on the volleyball team according to others. I have no idea who it is? Any idea?
Post a Comment