9.13.2007

Lake Powell

So I finally gave into the idea of blogging... I decided it would be a good way to keep everyone up to date on life in the DeMill family. We were lucky enough this summer to spend 2 weeks (non consecutive of course) in beautiful Lake Powell. On our last trip we spent a day golfing at the course overlooking the lake. It was ridiculously hot and the course was the hardest I've ever played but we had so much fun. I am really starting to get a hang of golf... it is definitely much harder than it looks. Luckily for me Dave and his Dad are both great golfers and have been very patient teachers



It seems a lot of people post pictures of themselves or their friends doing wakeboard tricks, but I think the pictures of people totally wiping out are far more entertaining :) I thought I would post these so you could all laugh at Dave and me falling...hard









1 comment:

Natalie said...

I believe the main responsibility of the wakeboarder is to entertain the people in the boat. So, if you must fall, do it well! My family rates falls on a scale of 1 - 10. The worst the fall, the better the score!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...